Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Beanie Wells is the devil

 

Between not playing Wells and having to play Spiller I got zero points today at the RB position, and only 14 total thanks to Pierre Thomas. I'm only down by 10 though, with Antonio Gates and the Cowboys defense hoping to save me.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless I get a monster game from Marion Barber and/or the Jets defense, I'm done. Looks like my gamble on Kevin Kolb paid off big in Week One...:D

  • Author

5wide, you know better then that. No players can be picked up after kickoff on Sunday, even if the site is going to let you do it. I dropped him for you.

5wide, you know better then that. No players can be picked up after kickoff on Sunday, even if the site is going to let you do it. I dropped him for you.

 

That's fine, but actually I didn't know. I assumed anything not allowed wouldn't be allowed on the site. My bad.

 

What days are we allowed to pick up players...because I acquired James Davis yesterday I believe. Was that move OK?

  • Author

Scores at 6:30 PM CST

Junction City Jailcats (65 pts) at Louisa Lumber (56 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (85 pts)

Marrowbone Marauders ® (57 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (73 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (67 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (66 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (86 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (45 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (46 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (66 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (49 pts) at Florence Fighters (53 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (47 pts) at Jungle Junkies (24 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (101 pts) at East End Evolution (46 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (32 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (54 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (61 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (79 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (83 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (56 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (90 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (84 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (57 pts)

Indo Savages (32 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (70 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (90 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (79 pts)

I need about 60 yards and a TD from Gates. Hopefully he'll go for a 100 and two TDs so I don't have to worry about my defense.

My team is terrible. I will be lucky to stay in the league.

  • Author
That's fine, but actually I didn't know. I assumed anything not allowed wouldn't be allowed on the site. My bad.

 

What days are we allowed to pick up players...because I acquired James Davis yesterday I believe. Was that move OK?

It wasn't supposed to let you.
  • Author
That's fine, but actually I didn't know. I assumed anything not allowed wouldn't be allowed on the site. My bad.

 

What days are we allowed to pick up players...because I acquired James Davis yesterday I believe. Was that move OK?

Open Free Agency ends at kickoff on Sunday.

 

Wavier requests are from 10 PM Monday to 6 PM on Wednesday.

 

Open Free Agency starts at 7 PM Wednesday

  • Author
That's fine, but actually I didn't know.
How this isn't your first rodeo

Looks like I put the beat down on Spice this week; that is unless Naanee outscores Santana Moss by 40 :lol:

Looks like I put the beat down on Spice this week; that is unless Naanee outscores Santana Moss by 40 :lol:

 

It's going to be a long year for the Machine. Congrats on your win.

Open Free Agency ends at kickoff on Sunday.

 

Wavier requests are from 10 PM Monday to 6 PM on Wednesday.

 

Open Free Agency starts at 7 PM Wednesday

 

Good deal. My apologies...

How this isn't your first rodeo

 

Don't know...I figure out something new about waivers and free agency every year. I guess this is what I've learned in 2010. :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.