Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

The difference in Avg points from the 1st kicker to the 10th kicker is about 1 point.

 

The biggest reason to pass on kickers, you lose very little from 12th to 1st.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

It football Sunday!!!!!!!:banana:

 

 

We need a jumping for joy smilie

Go Bengals!!!!!! With a break here and there, 10-6

Loving what Arian Foster is doing.

Glad I'm not playing Foster, he might be the steal of the draft

I think I'm getting the smack laid down on me today. I hate Beanie Wells!! I really hate Matt Forte too!

  • Author

Scores at 3:00 PM CST

Junction City Jailcats (56 pts) at Louisa Lumber (44 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (60 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (60 pts)

Marrowbone Marauders ® (53 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (40 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (45 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (56 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (85 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (29 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (39 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (30 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (33 pts) at Florence Fighters (43 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (14 pts) at Jungle Junkies (22 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (60 pts) at East End Evolution (39 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (27 pts) at Shelby Cards (63 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (45 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (47 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (54 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (63 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (56 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (54 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (55 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (37 pts)

Indo Savages (26 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (55 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (71 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (70 pts)

My friend asked me if he should play Harrison over Foster and I said yeah for sure. :lol:

Glad I'm not playing Foster, he might be the steal of the draft

 

:D I think so.

Maniacs have hit cruise control in week 1 and let my trash talking start .:dancingpa:lol::p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.