Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Godot....your team looks pretty sick. I'd be shocked if anybody drafted a better looking team on paper. I don't think I have any business winning this week. Just sick for a 16 team draft. Sick.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blocked kicks don't get you anything unless they are returned for a TD right? I tried to look it up.

  • Author
Godot....your team looks pretty sick. I'd be shocked if anybody drafted a better looking team on paper. I don't think I have any business winning this week. Just sick for a 16 team draft. Sick.
Thank you
  • Author
Blocked kicks don't get you anything unless they are returned for a TD right? I tried to look it up.
correct
  • Author

Lets go to the next page

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

Marrowbone Marauders ®6

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ®0

 

Maysville Split Ends 9

Auxier RiverRats 1

 

Bardstown Butchers 6

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 14

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists 0

Huggs Thuggs 13

 

Mississippi Thrill 0

Florence Fighters 21

 

Maytown Mirkers 0

East End Evolution 15

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 2

Shelby Cards 7

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 14

Richmond Outsiders 0

 

Boyle County Blue Devils 19

Southern KY SubVets 0

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 14

West Kentucky Rams 0

 

Indo Savages 4

Possum Trot WarHogs 9

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers® 19

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® 14

 

 

This you don't see your game, there was no one that played last night

I needed some more points out of Brees last night. I would call that a disappointment.

Getting 14 out of Pierre Thomas was nice considering he did nothing in the first half.

Getting 8 out of Hartley would have been nice...if he could make a stinking kick in perfect conditions. :rolleyes:

Getting 8 out of Hartley would have been nice...if he could make a stinking kick in perfect conditions. :rolleyes:

 

It looked like the wind was really giving him problems...Just saying...

I wasn't buying Hartley's hype as a top fantasy kicker this season... If one game is any indicator, it could be a long year for him.

 

Wanted a little more production out of Colston, but I'll take 6.

It looked like the wind was really giving him problems...Just saying...

 

It has no effect on my game this week, since the Shelby Cards have him as well. But, it's a little disconcerting to see your kicker miss two kicks that he should have made at home in a dome. I get what you're saying.

I wasn't buying Hartley's hype as a top fantasy kicker this season... If one game is any indicator, it could be a long year for him.

 

Wanted a little more production out of Colston, but I'll take 6.

 

Prior to last night, his regular season stats were 22 of 24 FG's and 38 of 39 XP's. Inside of 50 yards he'd only missed one kick. Add to that his playoff performance, 12/12 on XP's and 5/5 on FG's (all between 40-49 yards), including the game winner in the NFC title game and 3 in the Super Bowl...playing in a dome for an explosive offense. There's no reason not to expect him to be a top tier fantasy kicker.

 

Every kicker has a bad game from time to time. I'm not ready to cut him after one game. But, he has a fairly brief body of work, so it bears watching. Maybe he'll fall apart and we'll never hear from him again. Never know with kickers.

Prior to last night, his regular season stats were 22 of 24 FG's and 38 of 39 XP's. Inside of 50 yards he'd only missed one kick. Add to that his playoff performance, 12/12 on XP's and 5/5 on FG's (all between 40-49 yards), including the game winner in the NFC title game and 3 in the Super Bowl...playing in a dome for an explosive offense. There's no reason not to expect him to be a top tier fantasy kicker.

 

Every kicker has a bad game from time to time. I'm not ready to cut him after one game. But, he has a fairly brief body of work, so it bears watching. Maybe he'll fall apart and we'll never hear from him again. Never know with kickers.

 

I know the numbers... I just had a bad feeling about him and avoided him in all 5 of my leagues. But I drafted David Buehler in one, and I don't have a good feeling about him either. We'll just see how it all plays out.

I know the numbers... I just had a bad feeling about him and avoided him in all 5 of my leagues. But I drafted David Buehler in one, and I don't have a good feeling about him either. We'll just see how it all plays out.

 

I didn't necessarily target him, but I ended up with him in a few leagues. I didn't want to pick a kicker at the point necessary to get a guy like Kaeding or Gostkowski, and Hartley seemed like a guy with #1 upside a little later. If it doesn't work out, it's just a kicker. I'll grab somebody on the waiver wire.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.