Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need 2 points out of Thomas Jones.

 

Fanatics/AR = SMOKED

I just need Romo to not throw a pick and I win...

Rabbit Fists start out 1-0 with Thomas Jones and Dustin Keller to go tomorrow night!

It's going to be a long year for the Machine. Congrats on your win.

Thank you kind sir. :thumb:

Rabbit Fists start out 1-0 with Thomas Jones and Dustin Keller to go tomorrow night!

 

Congrats. My guys played well, but it wasn't enough. Consider it an engagement present... :D

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

None

 

 

Over

Paducah Rabbit Fists (92 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (89 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (79 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (83 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (84 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (62 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Junction City Jailcats (74 pts) at Louisa Lumber (56 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (85 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (67 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (66 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (49 pts) at Florence Fighters (53 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (58 pts) at Jungle Junkies (50 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (54 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (61 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (90 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (87 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Marrowbone Marauders ® (57 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (82 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (56 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (90 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Bardstown Butchers (95 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (48 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (101 pts) at East End Evolution (47 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (35 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts)

Indo Savages (32 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (83 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Bardstown Butchers (95 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (48 pts)

Mean Machine

Naanee, Legedu SDC WR

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (54 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (61 pts)

Street Sweepers

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

 

Bail Bonds

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

 

Junction City Jailcats (74 pts) at Louisa Lumber (56 pts)

Jailcats

Chargers, San Diego SDC Def

 

Lumber

Floyd, Malcom SDC WR

Jets, New York NYJ Def

 

Maysville Split Ends (67 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (66 pts)

Auxier RiverRats

Jones, Thomas KCC RB

 

Fleming County Hooligans (58 pts) at Jungle Junkies (50 pts)

Hooligans

Flacco, Joe BAL QB

Heap, Todd BAL TE

 

Junkies

Boldin, Anquan BAL WR

Edwards, Braylon NYJ WR

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (35 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts)

Mustard Seeds

Jets, New York NYJ Def

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (90 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (87 pts)

Blazers®

Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def

 

Grizz Mafia ®

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

 

Maytown Mirkers (101 pts) at East End Evolution (47 pts)

Mirkers

Naanee, Legedu SDC WR

 

Evolution

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

 

Mississippi Thrill (49 pts) at Florence Fighters (53 pts)

Thrill

Boldin, Anquan BAL WR

 

Fighters

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB

Mason, Derrick BAL WR

 

Marrowbone Marauders ® (57 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (82 pts)

Marauders ®

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

 

Maniacs ®

Rice, Ray BAL RB

 

Boyle County Blue Devils (56 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (90 pts)

Blue Devils

Rice, Ray BAL RB

Cotchery, Jerricho NYJ WR

 

SubVets

Flacco, Joe BAL QB

 

Indo Savages (32 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (83 pts)

Savages

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Kaeding, Nate SDC PK

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (70 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (85 pts)

Moonshiners

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

 

Rusty Ankles

Charles, Jamaal KCC RB

  • Author

MFL Projections

Bardstown Butchers (95 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (53 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (70 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (97 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (81 pts) at Louisa Lumber (73 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (67 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (77 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (72 pts) at Jungle Junkies (60 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (41 pts) at Shelby Cards (68 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (96 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (103 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (106 pts) at East End Evolution (70 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (55 pts) at Florence Fighters (72 pts)

Marrowbone Marauders ® (68 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (99 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (78 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (103 pts)

Indo Savages (64 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (83 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (91 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (96 pts)

Mississippi Thrill (49 pts) at Florence Fighters (53 pts)

Thrill

Boldin, Anquan BAL WR

 

Fighters

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB

Mason, Derrick BAL WR

MFL Projections

Mississippi Thrill (55 pts) at Florence Fighters (72 pts)

 

I'm glad to see that I'm projected the win. But what do ya'll think?

 

Boldin is only projected six points while Mason and LT combine for 19?

I need the Jets to do well tonight. They need to score more than 10, take care of the ball and not have Sanchez get sacked too much.

 

Then I need Gates to have a big game. As long as NY does decently, I think 80 yards and a TD would work for Gates. I can't believe I even have a shot considering the other RB I played got me zero points. Thank God for Peyton Manning yesterday. Was he the high scorer over all?

I need the Jets to do well tonight. They need to score more than 10, take care of the ball and not have Sanchez get sacked too much.

 

Then I need Gates to have a big game. As long as NY does decently, I think 80 yards and a TD would work for Gates. I can't believe I even have a shot considering the other RB I played got me zero points. Thank God for Peyton Manning yesterday. Was he the high scorer over all?

 

I'd assume Foster and his 40+ points were...

 

I should be fairly well off tonight....As long as Malcolm Floyd and the Jets D/ST doesn't outscore the Chargers D/ST by 18+, I win. I like my chances.

Cats...I think Arian Foster definitely tops this week. Forte might have as well.

I'm glad to see that I'm projected the win. But what do ya'll think?

 

Boldin is only projected six points while Mason and LT combine for 19?

 

Looking like you might be the only one in the Shula division to get a win. Good Job!

Looking like you might be the only one in the Shula division to get a win. Good Job!

 

Haha thanks. Hopefully that's a common trend lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.