Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Better than being awful in person

 

As a Cubs fan, you know from experience... :D

  • Replies 134
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorton Street Sweepers at Cincinnati Bail Bonds

(MyFantasyLeague.com Fantasy Times Sources - Sep 14, 2010) Coming up in a week 1 BGP Fantasy Football League battle, the 0-0 Dorton Street Sweepers face off against the 0-0 Cincinnati Bail Bonds.

 

 

Matt Ryan

Based on projections from FantasySharks.com, Dorton Street Sweepers can expect a 19 point effort from Matt Ryan in week 1, who is expected to get by the Pittsburgh Steelers defense for 250 passing yards and 2 passing TDs in addition to 10 rushing yards.

 

"This game is for the bragging rights," Dorton Street Sweepers coach Ryan Woodward said.

 

 

"We have to dictate the tempo," Cincinnati Bail Bonds coach John Anthony said.

 

This is the first game between these two franchises in 2010, and is sure to be a classic showdown.

 

 

 

:lol:

 

:lol: :thumb:

I'd love to get out to a fast start, my team might need it.

I can not wait for Thursday to be here. I'm pumped for this week!

Alot of unknowns for my team is year, lets hope the come out firing from the get go.

Tj leaving may make my FA pickup of Mike Williams a huge bargain!

 

Or me drafting him in the late rounds.

  • Author

it all starts tomorrow :banana:

  • Author

Don't forget to get your lineups in if you have players going tonight

Good Luck everyone!

 

I'm looking forward to another great year of FF.

I'm hoping that Drew Brees starts my season off with a bang tonight!

I'm hoping that Drew Brees starts my season off with a bang tonight!

 

4 INT's and 3 Fumbles?:lol:

4 INT's and 3 Fumbles?:lol:

 

That would be a Big Bang

FYI.....I have been trying to sign in for the last three days, I can't remember my password, and I have asked for it to be emailed to me, still to no avail. That said, it is clearly obvious I want to start Adrian Peterson (RB) Minn.......I will still try to log in.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.