Newport Central Catholic 45 Madison Central 3

nWo

You can watch this game on replay at nkysports.com under our webcasts link.

AS far as the game, it was the Chris Kelly show. He pretty much did it all on both sides of the ball.

#75 for Newcath was also very impressive on the defensive line. Geisler gets the pub, but that kid was every bit as good. #72 also did an outstanding job not only on defense, but also special teams.

This game could've been a lot worse if not for several wide open dropped passes by Cain and #18 for Newcath.

Overall, the Breds were impressive. Up 28-0 at the half and cruised in the second half adding two more td's and a late fg.

MC....well they'll struggle this year. Virtually no running game and any time the qb was dropping back to pass, he was either being sacked or throwing an int.

Next week is the litmus test. NewCath has played 1 mediocre and W awful teams. Next week will tell if they are for real or not. From my comfortable seat they are...as long as Cain and Kelly stay healthy. I know that they can beat Ryle. Is time to prepare and do it

Next week is the litmus test. NewCath has played 1 mediocre and W awful teams. Next week will tell if they are for real or not. From my comfortable seat they are...as long as Cain and Kelly stay healthy. I know that they can beat Ryle. Is time to prepare and do it

I think they can play with Ryle, but I'll be mighty impressed if they pull it off. Good luck, Breds.

The number one Breds roll on and it will be an ugly year for MC competing in 6A.

Since Madison Central may not win a game, will they fire Coach Brown at the end of the season like they did Kenny Turner? I know they will not do this, but it is just food for thought on how things happen in Richmond sometimes.