Aaron Harang to be activated Tuesday, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

It looks like Dusty Baker is going to throw Harang back into the rotation starting Tuesday. What are your thoughts on this? Can he help the team down the stretch? Are they doing this to hopefully make him more valuable in trade scenarios over the winter?

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100827&content_id=13997648&notebook_id=13998160&vkey=notebook_cin&fext=.jsp&c_id=cin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like Dusty Baker is going to throw Harang back into the rotation starting Tuesday. What are your thoughts on this? Can he help the team down the stretch? Are they doing this to hopefully make him more valuable in trade scenarios over the winter?

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100827&content_id=13997648&notebook_id=13998160&vkey=notebook_cin&fext=.jsp&c_id=cin

It's a good thing for the Cardinals. I thought Harang was going to be a free agent? If so it's obviously not for trading purposes..

It's not bad news, it's terrible news.

Terrible news for the Reds but great news for the Bats. Notice he hasn't pitched since the 20th for Louisville. I guess Rick Sweet didn't want to jeopardize their chances of winning their pennant.

Terrible news for the Reds but great news for the Bats. Notice he hasn't pitched since the 20th for Louisville. I guess Rick Sweet didn't want to jeopardize their chances of winning their pennant.

If the Reds tell Sweet to pitch Harang, Sweet plugs Harang into the lineup. If Cincy tells him not to pitch Harang, he doesn't. It's not about Louisville going for the pennant.