Aaron Harang to be activated Tuesday, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Harang will pitch a lot better than he did down in Louisville. Will he be great? I hardly think so, but I think he will pitch well enough to keep the Reds in the game(s). At least I hope so. It's either Harang, or Volquez. The way Volquez has pitched lately it's more like pick your poison.

Throw Harang or Voltron out there right now and you might as well just put Paul Janish and his 49.50 ERA out on the mound. You and Dusty may want to give away one out of every five games the rest of the way; I don't.

So you just want to make all your starting pitchers exhausted before the playoffs?

That sounds like a good idea.

Maybe Dusty can bring him in to pitch in the St Louis series and he can be convenently wild and plunk a few Cards.

I understand that St.Louis is petitioning MLB to prohibit Volquez from wearing standard baseball spikes and only allow him to wear softspikes when taking the mound.

I understand that St.Louis is petitioning MLB to prohibit Volquez from wearing standard baseball spikes and only allow him to wear softspikes when taking the mound.

It was Cueto that did the kicking.