Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

Please go back to school Keels. :lol:

 

Keels was correct. Flotsam misheard him...

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panic. Shut this baby down and start another one!

Any debate about staying to watch the comeback is gone.

That Joey Votto is pretty good.

 

The fundamentals left a little bit to be desired, but I like the aggressive defense.

 

Torres with another HR.

  • Author

By the way I finished watching the end of last night's game when I got home from church last night. I can't believe nobody commented on this Keel's classic.

 

"And Torre is headed to the dugout to remove Broxton from the game. "

Big Snack!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One pitch, one out. I'm as hot as Miss Mexico with this thread.

  • Author
He said "But the Reds get a couple & they trail by 2."

 

 

How was that correct?

That home run ties it up.

Man, this is getting tough to keep track of.

 

Spindoc, thanks for the tip. I have googled Miss Mexico & she's a looker.

Whiny had to merge threads, now we hit into a DP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.