Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened to Nix? Why was he taken out of the game?

 

He made a face, but it didn't look like he was in too much pain. He pulled up a little bit rounding 3rd. I'd guess he tweaked a hammy or something...

I'm giving them one at bat then going to bed.
My plan also, especially if tomorrow night looks more promising.

Promised to buy Big Snack lunch tomorrow. I can get an update on the nuances then!

That pitch is not a strike.

I sorta took a little nap and woke up in the third inning lol. So, I might be finishing this one out as well, probably jumping off of here though.

I'll probably stick it out & watch it...
Might as well, you've had a week off.
I sorta took a little nap and woke up in the third inning lol. So, I might be finishing this one out as well, probably jumping off of here though.

Google Miss Mexico.

  • Author
My plan also, especially if tomorrow night looks more promising.

 

Promised to buy Big Snack lunch tomorrow. I can get an update on the nuances then!

 

 

You can forget it. Just because you're buying me lunch doesn't mean I'm putting out.

Loney, Huff and Votto all dropped foul popups on this trip.

Might as well, you've had a week off.

 

Been watching all the games, but don't have access to BGP while I'm out...

 

 

Google Miss Mexico.

 

I've been googling her all night long...all niiight

That pitch is not a strike.

 

Speaking of pitches that are not a strike, how about Joey Votto being called out on that high & outside fastball against LA.

 

I think it was on Saturday night? It was HORRIBLE.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.