Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 7, Part 2)

Featured Replies

He ain't Usain Bolt

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Whiny had to merge threads, now we hit into a DP.

 

 

You had your chance last night, and you choked.

Will you two girls knock it off please...

How was that correct?

 

Keels was correct in what he said, I rewound the DVR & listened to it twice. I had a brain fart & misquoted him too when I typed it. A 13+ hour work day on a MONDAY will do that to ya...

You had your chance last night, and you choked.
Says the guy who deleted GT's thread when he beat you to the punch last week.
  • Author

UKMF has the nerve to start the thread, and then can't even stay up to watch the game. I think we should invite Patrick Star back, and ban UKMF from the Reds threads. The star was annoying, but at least he was good luck. Anybody want to start a poll, and we can vote on it. :D

I think Jordan Smith's days with the big club could be short lived. Last 7 appearances 7.1 inn 14 ha 8 er 9.82 era.

Will you two girls knock it off please...

Big Snack is gettin' sassy.

  • Author
Says the guy who deleted GT's thread when he beat you to the punch last week.

 

 

He was like 0-6 the week he started the thread. He had already been banned.

Keels was correct in what he said, I rewound the DVR & listened to it twice. I had a brain fart & misquoted him too when I typed it. A 13+ hour work day on a MONDAY will do that to ya...

 

He is still terrible.

Keels was correct in what he said, I rewound the DVR & listened to it twice. I had a brain fart & misquoted him too when I typed it. A 13+ hour work day on a MONDAY will do that to ya...

 

He did say that it was 7-0 though. He says so many things wrong it's hard to keep up with them and he apologizes more than anyone I have ever heard.

Sandoval ate Kevin Mitchell.

Sandoval is crushing the ball. The 1st base coach touched Sandoval. What's the rule on coaches making contact with players?

Smith is letting it go, then running off the mound in self preservation. Kinda funny.

I just finished reading last week's thread.

 

Starr is...an interesting character. Whoever kept calling him Les was killing me. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.