Lynn Camp at Paintsville

Catman 52

If Lynn Camp's secondary can step up and stop the pass again plus be able to contain the run, I think they have a really good shot at this one.

Stopping The Wildcats will be easier said than done for the Tigers because you never know who can bust loose on offense for them. Roskopf, Chaffin, and Reynolds are a pretty solid backfield with any one capable of having a 200 plus yard game. The Campers don't utilize it that much due to their strong backfield but Nick Scalf isn't a bad QB. You need to respect him as well because if somehow the run gets stopped, he could hit his brother or JC Keith (I think that's the big TE) in order to move the ball.

Going by common opponents, one would say that Paintsville should be the favorite. I don't buy into that common opponent junk though because football is played on a field, not paper. Paintsville being at home and the long journey for LC does make the Tigers the favorite i'd say but don't count out LC.

LC doesn't appear to have much depth according to the program so that could play into the factor. However, I'm not familiar with the numbers Paintsville has either.

It will be a good game to see and hopefully the city of Corbin can have two teams in the Region Championship in their respective classes after this weekend. Good luck Wildcats.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They better hope to at least contain the run, but they won't stop it. Chaffin and Reynolds are every bit of what they are hyped up to be. Good luck, LC.

I agree that they won't stop the run but the best they can hope to do is slow it down. I think BMR will have his boys ready to go to war this friday. BMR will have his players focused on what they have to do to stop this high power LC offense.

TIGERS GET ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE REGION TITLE :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

PHS-45

LC-28

If Paintsville's defense can stop the run I predict

PHS-35

LC-21

Paintsville's LB's better step up and play this week because Evarts pounded them up the middle last week!

Against 3 yard and a cloud of dust team, LB's can't be shooting every play they over run it. Also, you can't expect them to make plays if they're playing 1 yard off the ball, the guard or tackle just have to get their hands into them and they're beat. Still no excuse for the performance the last two weeks, they better get it together and get it together fast.

If Paintsville's defense can stop the run I predict

PHS-35

LC-21

Paintsville's LB's better step up and play this week because Evarts pounded them up the middle last week!

Evarts ran it up the middle pretty much all night long and thats where most of their yards came from. I think BMR will make the necessary changes and the Tigers will be ready for Lynn Camp.

Paintsville-26

Lynn Camp-21

This may give some of you heart problems.

I am goin with

LC-41

Paintsville-35

LC has the momentum, in the playoffs that is everything.

Can somebody shed some light on JC Keith was told he quit just in time for playoffs, and was sitting in the stands against Hazard?

I feel the team that can just slow down the other will win, a long trip for LC, fatigue may be a factor. No surprise for many JC Keth did not play and was in the stands, someone told me he told them he was hurt, seems to me if that was the case he would have been on the sidelines with his team, I don't think him being out will slow down LC at all just a big body lost.