Lynn Camp at Paintsville

Catman 52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Paintsville doesn't get some more guys healthy, it will be a very tough game to win. Also, if we don't do something to slow down Lynn Camp's running game, we are in trouble. I believe that Paintsville will come up with something to slow down Lynn Camp's offense and our offense will continue to roll. Pugh may have had the best single game performance of the year. His numbers are like the ones you see on NCAA 2006 for PS2 when you are playing on JV mode! Not to disrespect Evarts, their rushing yardage was also a WOW stat. As, much as I worry about Lynn Camp's running attack, I am sure they are a little worried about the numbers our offense put up tonight without our starting RB, a starting WR(Brown), and a WR that had to be moved to RB.(Freno). Also a starting OL did not play offense due to an injury (Collet).

My early prediction(subject to change)

PHS 44

Lynn Camp 36

If Paintsville doesn't get some more guys healthy, it will be a very tough game to win. Also, if we don't do something to slow down Lynn Camp's running game, we are in trouble. I believe that Paintsville will come up with something to slow down Lynn Camp's offense and our offense will continue to roll. Pugh may have had the best single game performance of the year. His numbers are like the ones you see on NCAA 2006 for PS2 when you are playing on JV mode! Not to disrespect Evarts, their rushing yardage was also a WOW stat. As, much as I worry about Lynn Camp's running attack, I am sure they are a little worried about the numbers our offense put up tonight without our starting RB, a starting WR(Brown), and a WR that had to be moved to RB.(Freno). Also a starting OL did not play offense due to an injury (Collet).

My early prediction(subject to change)

PHS 44

Lynn Camp 36

Will all those players be back next week? If not their defense will certainly have to improve.

Paintsville is capable of winning this one, but it will take a great effort and performance (ie. like against Hazard and last night against Evarts!). There can be no Tiger letdown or Lynn Camp will run over top of us. The home field advantage helps the Tigers too! And of course the Tiger D has got to play better!!

Good luck, should be a great game to watch!

We are the underdog in this one as well.We like that roll and we will be ready for a tough Paintsville team.
Evarts had some really good backs.How did they do against Lynn Camp this season.

Does Lynn Camp run the ball better than Evarts.

Good luck to my Tigers.