Lynn Camp at Paintsville

Catman 52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know the kids name but I was told last night that #14 is the real deal. I'm sure he must be one of the three heads.

As for the defense, I'm sure the Tiger unit has heard enough about the rushing yardage they gave up last week to fill the Big Sandy. They seem like a group that takes a lot of pride in their work, and that pride was dented. Look for them to lace up the shoes a little tighter tonight and show what there made of.

The MASH unit has been emptied out for the most part and a full slate of Tigers should be ready with an exception or two. We might even have a little surprise in store......

Paintsville has a good defense and offense, and if LC wants to win this game, they are going to have to play very well. Paintsville will be ready, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Doderer play tonight, which could provide the spark that the Tigers need. Playing a long ways from home LC needs to stay focus. Paintsville is very tough at home, and their well coached, they will be ready tonight. It should be a good game.