Lynn Camp at Paintsville

Catman 52

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Paintsville for the simple fact that they have home field advantage and their offense is way too unpredictable for Lynn Camp's defense. It should be a high scoring game with Lynn Camp's high powered running game and Paintsville's run and gun, this will definately be a defensive struggle for both teams, it will come down to turnovers.

Paintsville 56

Lynn Camp 48

Our defense is a little better than wat people think.IT will be a tough game but i dont think its going to be s shoot out like every one is predicting.GO CATS.

Our defense is a little better than wat people think.IT will be a tough game but i dont think its going to be s shoot out like every one is predicting.GO CATS.

To be honest, I don't think it will be either. I just like going with the flow. I really expect both defenses to play much better than everyone is saying. I'd say 30 points win this game.

if the "three headed monster" is as good as the lynn camp fans blow them up to be they will have to play a great game to beat such a good team as paintsville has.

The 'three-headed monster' will do just fine. Also, I decided to go to Painstville and not Lexington Smokejumper.

The Paintsville coaching staff needs to get the D's act together and when it isn't working they need to make their adjustments MUCH SOONER!!!! LC isn't Evarts and the Paintsville D has not been that solid, even without the injuries!

One example of the Paintsville coaches taking too long to make adjustments is the Pikeville game that they let get away from them!

Step it up TIGERS and GOOD LUCK!!!

Q-95 will be carrying this game. You can usually pick up the signal from a pretty good distance away.

Good to see other county's radio stations still broadcasting games even though their teams are our out. Thanks for the support Blackcat fans we sure could use you all, along with a few other schools fans from around the area to get some excitement at Memorial Field tomorrow night. Let's go Tigers, now or never, go hard or go home.

Well its about showtime folks.Less than 24 hrs away before kickoff.The underdog Campers get ready for that long trip to Johnson Co.And yes Kidd1 the Three Headed Monster is as good as advertised.Just hope Lynn Camp can make a game of it.We shall see.Go Wildcats BEAT PAINTSVILLE.

Well its about showtime folks.Less than 24 hrs away before kickoff.The underdog Campers get ready for that long trip to Johnson Co.And yes Kidd1 the Three Headed Monster is as good as advertised.Just hope Lynn Camp can make a game of it.We shall see.Go Wildcats BEAT PAINTSVILLE.

Underdogs, it seems from reading this thread the Tigers are the underdogs.