Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 5)

Featured Replies

The Reds with a 5-1 week, and are now 16 games over .500 for the year. I think we all know what a huge week the Reds have coming up this week.

  • Replies 879
  • Views 80.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this series! I'll be there tomorrow night, anyone else going?

Should be hostile in GABP. I'll be there Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday is depending on how the series goes.

 

Anyone know if tomorrow night sold out yet?

With their loss today, the Cubs were officially eliminated from postseason consideration

The place will be rocking tomorrow....

 

No pitching to Albert..... Please Mr. Toothpick!

 

First pitch to Albert should be fastball high & real tight...

First pitch to Albert should be fastball high & real tight...

Second pitch better be over the first base dugout if you do that....:lol:

First pitch to Albert should be fastball high & real tight...

 

Yeah lets get him good and mad right from the start. :lol:

I'll be there tomorrow night...8 rows behind home plate.

 

Pumped.

I'll be there tomorrow night, and maybe tuesday. Should be a great atmosphere I hope everyone is ready to get loud! If not stay home...

 

Reds offense seems to be heating up a bit.

 

Facing the big three from the Cards. The only night the Reds have an adavantage is Tuesday. Carp and Waino are gonna be tough to beat. They pretty much own the Reds..

Very unlucky they got rained out today. Bullpen will be rested and now we get Carp.

I'll be there tommorow in left field.:ylsuper:

Where is Gomes going to play?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.