Montana's son among 11 Irish athletes arrested

HOMELESS CAMEL

From hearing how the workouts there are going with Austin being the strongest and fastest freshman in the class, and he is the hardest worker on the team, I am sticking to my conclusion Collinsworth is smarter then going to frat parties where the spotlight is always on you.

...because obviously you can't be strong, fast, hardworking and a beer drinker.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...because obviously you can't be strong, fast, hardworking and a beer drinker.

You missed my point obviously. He very well may be a beer drinker but I dont think he would do so as a Notre Dame football player at a Frat Party. Too many things could go wrong and he could get in trouble. He knows that so he may choose to particpate in such activites in an enviroment where he wont put himself in a compromising position. Which means he has his mind right.

You missed my point obviously. He very well may be a beer drinker but I dont think he would do so as a Notre Dame football player at a Frat Party. Too many things could go wrong and he could get in trouble. He knows that so he may choose to particpate in such activites in an enviroment where he wont put himself in a compromising position. Which means he has his mind right.

He's 18 man. Kids are going to be kids. Everyone not named Tim Tebow has probably went to a college party or two in their time.

Does everyone really think that their favorite team doesn't have this same problem? Awfully naive if you don't. If ND has 20 arrests, that's just 20 times they got caught when other kids did not. Geez, and I can't even stand ND.

Really. It seems like the UK football team is at a party every week.

I have not gone after BK once on this. Simply asked how many is too many for a school that holds itself to the standard we hear from ND.

The reality is BK will be the least of the players worries at this point. Paul Longo is going to make them hate life ten fold for the next few weeks. And after that we find out if the Student Life committee or whatever it is drops the hammer with the football staff having no say. A lot of variables at ND that 99% of the others don't have to deal with. No more. No less...

What's that suppose to mean? Please tell me your not trying to say that this diminishes the University or people truly think underage drinking doesn't go on at Notre Dame?

What's that suppose to mean? Please tell me your not trying to say that this diminishes the University or people truly think underage drinking doesn't go on at Notre Dame?

It means what it says. Pretty clear...