June 17, 201016 yr Seems like GopherBB thinks so. http://twitter.com/GophersBBGuy I would guess there is some eligibility issues to sort through though, at least for the fall semester.
June 17, 201016 yr From what I remember seeing he was a pretty talented guy. If he could spend some extra time getting back into some good basketball shape I think it'd be a good pickup.
June 17, 201016 yr Who is this guy. Can you give me some info? He was a big time recruit IIRC, but got into legal trouble at Minn and left/was kicked off the team. I'm not sure he's the type of player I'm super excited about. Cal will have to keep him on a short leash.
June 17, 201016 yr He was a big time recruit IIRC, but got into legal trouble at Minn and left/was kicked off the team. I'm not sure he's the type of player I'm super excited about. Cal will have to keep him on a short leash. I don't think anyone would be super excited about this pick up but legal issues aside, from my understanding he can definitely help sometime in the future. Maybe not even this year necessarily.
June 17, 201016 yr Maybe a good idea if UK can land him is just to redshirt him this year and see how he does, not only on the court in practice, but off the court as well.
June 17, 201016 yr Didn't this kid play in the Jordan game last year with Wall, Cousins, and Orton? I also think he was Mr. Basketball in MN, right? Must have some serious game.
June 17, 201016 yr Great talent...horrible mistake to take him IMO. I'm all for 2nd chances, but I don't think it is a good move for UK/Cal to be the one to give him that 2nd chance.
June 17, 201016 yr GT had this one called a month or so ago. I don't think it would be a good idea to take him. Especially with the APR issues Kentucky is currently looking at, not only is White a possible felony waiting to happen, but I don't see him pulling a lot of weight in the classroom. Good talent, real good talent, but its talent Cal can get in 2011 IMO. Why even take a chance? I have a feeling him and Dodson would become best buds, and that could be a lethal combination. I just don't think the reward outweighs the risk. With that said though, I have complete faith in Calipari and if he feels that White belongs on the roster, then who am I to say anything otherwise.
June 17, 201016 yr Yeah I agree Cal should pass on this, just not in our program's best interest! Interesting thought, what would or in anybody's opinion is OTS'S thought process on this. I thought too many times Cal dissed BCG at every opportunity he got this year and would this be classified as the same towards OTS?
June 17, 201016 yr Yeah I agree Cal should pass on this, just not in our program's best interest! Interesting thought, what would or in anybody's opinion is OTS'S thought process on this. I thought too many times Cal dissed BCG at every opportunity he got this year and would this be classified as the same towards OTS? How would it be seen as a diss at Tubby? :confused:
June 17, 201016 yr Yeah I agree Cal should pass on this, just not in our program's best interest! Interesting thought, what would or in anybody's opinion is OTS'S thought process on this. I thought too many times Cal dissed BCG at every opportunity he got this year and would this be classified as the same towards OTS? How would it be seen as a diss at Tubby? :confused: Yeah its pretty clear Tubby don't really want him around. I doubt he cares where he goes.
June 18, 201016 yr He's just assaulted someone, got caught stealing at the mall, and he most likely stole lap tops from Minnesota. Not the type of player Cal should associate with, if he is going to cry to people about how the media gives him way too much scrutiny and lets others slide, seems to me like he would want to be more careful to avoid scrutiny.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.