Gotta Love Covington

UKMustangFan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, If I am not mistaken, Bank Robberies happen and are happening all over the dang place, not just in Covington. I also think it is shown that most of the folks robbing the banks, are not from the area. I agree that there are a lot of things going on there and a lot of people that make you shake your head at, but bank robberies should not be that thing. The shootings, drugs, missing kids, etc - now those things make you shake your head about Covington - at least IMO

When I was a kid we used to take the bus to Covington on a Saturday afternoon. Watch a movie at the Madison or Liberty, have ice cream at the five and dime or go shopping. It was very safe. Would not let my kids do it in this day and age. I did volunteer work in Covington for the last ten years. Saw more and more crime as time passed. Very sad.

Detroit is the only city in the country where I would be more nervous than Covington. Those two are vastly different in size of population. Covington in the day-ok-at night forget it.

Is Covington that bad? I mean I was driving down from Clifton a couple of weeks ago and there were a few blocks that really made me nervous. I have never had this feeling in Covington. I had it once just outside Chicago also, but not in Covington.

That Bank, which I have frequented has a door security system whereby the tellers have to let in folks. I guess unless another customer came out and then the suspect went in.

I feel much safer in Cincinnati-even in the worst parts than I do in Covington. Sorry to hurt folks feelings.

That Bank, which I have frequented has a door security system whereby the tellers have to let in folks. I guess unless another customer came out and then the suspect went in.

I feel much safer in Cincinnati-even in the worst parts than I do in Covington. Sorry to hurt folks feelings.

This is not true. Do they have that system? Yes, but there are multiple entrances, and I know the back one you can walk right in.