Gotta Love Covington

UKMustangFan

Perhaps they should consider hiring an Armed guard? If they folks make away with $40-50k each time, perhaps it would be worthwhile to fork over the money for an armed guard, may help to keep customers coming back as well....

Banks robbers don't get near the amount of money you think they get on a "hit and run". Only way they are getting anything close to 40-50K is if they somehow get in the vault which would be a heroic or very lucky task.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just copied the following from websites for local news-sources in Cincinnati, Chicago, LA, and New York - all of the cities you were referring to. All headlines refer to events that took place in the last 24 hours.

"
Police Search for SUV in Fatal Southwest Side Shooting
" Fox Chicago News

"
Man throws acid on woman on Southwest Side - Victim taken to hospital in critical condition
" Chicago Tribune

"
Man Shot To Death In Evanston
" Cincinnati WKRC Channel 12 News

"
T-shirt vendor shot to death in Over-the-Rhine
" Cincinnati.Com

"
San Diego police kill suspect involved in love-triangle death
" LA Times

"
Homicide Report: 11 killings last week in L.A. County, three were minors
" LA Times

"
Girl, 5, shot in cheek as family drives on South L.A. street
" LA Times

"
LI corrections officer arrested after shooting spree leaves her ex-girlfriend and her uncle dead
" NY Daily News

"
NJ state trooper found shot to death on Garden State Parkway
" NY Daily News

"
Ex-Mafia capo Anthony (Tony D) Palumbo indicted in '92 Bronx whack
" NY Daily News

"
Linda Stein's killer Natavia Lowery back in court for throwing human excrement at jail guard
" NY Daily News

The only malicious crime I found reported in Covington was the bank robbery yesterday. I just don't see the "shadiness"...particularly when being compared to the others.

:idunno:

When i refer to shadiness, I'm simply implying that I didn't feel comfortable

The suspect apparently has a rather long rap sheet that includes being acquitted of murder (2007), and a recent release from prison for drugs. I didn't realize the bank was located across the street from the Kenton County courthouse and jail.