Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Author
You had to go there didn't you

:laugh:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the chicken route and pick Team 3 and join the Gibbs division. Sorry UKMF.

Two teams picked, two chickens...Maybe Cats will man up and join the Clay division. :idunno:

 

LOL No chicken here just had to do what was best for my team ;Rice was the best option available. But enjoy your Clay Division until we meet then you can tuck and hide in the CLAY :lol:

  • Author

Picking Order

025 - Wildcat Dad ~ Mauk Ridge Maniacs - Team 1

369 - bigblueinsanity ~ Somewhere Insanity Blazers - Team 5

413 - CatsCatsCats ~ Olive Hill Grizz Mafia - Team 3

506 - HammerTime ~ Jungle Junkies - Pick anytime you are ready

625 - Hangman ~ Marrowbone Marauders

745.1 - 1996 ~ Fleming County Hooligans

745.2 - PutMeInCoach ~ Indo Savages

Well it looks like I am going to have to go with team SIX after all things considered. Don't really wanna get in the division with Spiceman but the draft pick is better than the other team it was between and the keeper was the same.

Well it looks like I am going to have to go with team SIX after all things considered. Don't really wanna get in the division with Spiceman but the draft pick is better than the other team it was between and the keeper was the same.

 

You and MJ should have a good battle for 3rd... :walk:

You and MJ should have a good battle for 3rd... :walk:

 

:laugh: I agree

I'm going with Team Seven... Picking pretty close to the middle of each round, which is how I like it.

 

Plus, I'm not scared of UKMF. :sssh:

:thumb:I thought so , A stud in Rice and then the option of Grant as a solid #2 RB or Colston as an excellent #1 Wr. Then the #8 pick so not such a long wait,as it would have been if I chose teams with the the #1 or 2 picks.

 

Looking at that team, I'm kinda surprised it was a bottom 4 team..

  • Author

Picking Order

025 - Wildcat Dad ~ Mauk Ridge Maniacs - Team 1

369 - bigblueinsanity ~ Somewhere Insanity Blazers - Team 5

413 - CatsCatsCats ~ Olive Hill Grizz Mafia - Team 3

506 - HammerTime ~ Jungle Junkies - Team 6

625 - Hangman ~ Marrowbone Marauders - Team 7

745.1 - 1996 ~ Fleming County Hooligans - Pick anytime you are ready

745.2 - PutMeInCoach ~ Indo Savages

 

Teams two and four are available

You and MJ should have a good battle for 3rd... :walk:

 

:laugh: I agree

 

I'm not scared of either of your teams keepers so we will see how the draft plays out. :D

745.2 - PutMeInCoach ~ Indo Savages

 

Coahc, would Indo be short for Independence? If so, I think it's a must that you join the Boone divison. It would sort of be like the Jets and Giants in the same division. People in southern Kenton County would come out in full force to witness those two games, big city vs big country, and two prime days to rob a bank in Independence.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.