Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Author

Dice Rolls so far:

 

025 - Wildcat Dad

506 - HammerTime

625 - Hangman

745.1 - 1996

745.2 - PutMeInCoach

 

Still waiting on bigblueinsanity & CatsCatsCats

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my chances with the dice; What if we just keep one were do we fall into the draft at ?

I like my chances with the dice; What if we just keep one were do we fall into the draft at ?

 

The 1st and 2nd rounds are the same snake draft order, and the teams with keepers in those rounds are removed from the list...

Yes, your rolls determine the order in which you guys pick from the "ownerless" teams. You inherit their rosters, and can keep up to 2 players if you choose.

 

Thanks man :thumb:.

The 1st and 2nd rounds are the same snake draft order, and the teams with keepers in those rounds are removed from the list...

 

Thank you ;Also does it depend which conference you are in who is available to be drafted , because I noticed several players are on two different rosters. Just want to make sure I do understand.

I just sent in my dice roll, but nothing has been sent back yet.

Thank you ;Also does it depend which conference you are in who is available to be drafted , because I noticed several players are on two different rosters. Just want to make sure I do understand.

 

Each 16 team conference uses the full NFL roster independently. You will play teams in the other conference that have some of the same players...

Each 16 team conference uses the full NFL roster independently. You will play teams in the other conference that have some of the same players...
:thumb:Kool Thanks for the information.

I want a piece of my fellow Cane, Mr. Cats.

I want a piece of my fellow Cane, Mr. Cats.

 

With my track record on here I figure alot of guys would like the chance to beat up and talk some smack to me :lol:. :thumb:

With my track record on here I figure alot of guys would like the chance to beat up and talk some smack to me :lol:. :thumb:

di

I don't talke much smack but since I have a lifetime membership (1st ever champion of the American Confernce) come on down to the Boone division. Amish vs Convicts could be a good rivarly.

  • Author
And I just realized that the homepage is not up to date. I will get those corrections pushed back up again soon.
I just pushed those back up and they are working correctly
  • Author

Dice Rolls so far:

 

025 - Wildcat Dad

413 - CatsCatsCats

506 - HammerTime

625 - Hangman

745.1 - 1996

745.2 - PutMeInCoach

 

Still waiting on bigblueinsanity

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.