BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my chances with the dice; What if we just keep one were do we fall into the draft at ?

The 1st and 2nd rounds are the same snake draft order, and the teams with keepers in those rounds are removed from the list...

The 1st and 2nd rounds are the same snake draft order, and the teams with keepers in those rounds are removed from the list...

Thank you ;Also does it depend which conference you are in who is available to be drafted , because I noticed several players are on two different rosters. Just want to make sure I do understand.

Thank you ;Also does it depend which conference you are in who is available to be drafted , because I noticed several players are on two different rosters. Just want to make sure I do understand.

Each 16 team conference uses the full NFL roster independently. You will play teams in the other conference that have some of the same players...

With my track record on here I figure alot of guys would like the chance to beat up and talk some smack to me :lol:. :thumb:

di

I don't talke much smack but since I have a lifetime membership (1st ever champion of the American Confernce) come on down to the Boone division. Amish vs Convicts could be a good rivarly.