Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

Shoot, I figured you'd all be trying to join the Clay division...Like they say, in order to be the best you've gotta beat the best and well the road to the top goes through Junction City. :cool:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shoot, I figured you'd all be trying to join the Clay division...Like they say, in order to be the best you've gotta beat the best and well the road to the top goes through Junction City. :cool:

 

After looking over the roster of the team in your division I don't know if I want to be there.

Godot how can we till which teams are available?

 

 

Nevermind I see it now. Duh. :lol:

 

Rookie mistake right?:D:lol:

Picking my team is going to be a lot harder than I expected.

  • Author
Godot how can we till which teams are available?
Are you starting that already? :D
  • Author
Who is first for the MANIACS?
Since you ask - the Week One Schedule

 

Junction City Jailcats @ Louisa Lumber

Big Creek Moonshiners @ Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

New for 2010 - Team Seven @ New for 2010 - Team One

Maysville Split Ends @ Auxier RiverRats

Bardstown Butchers @ Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Paducah Rabbit Fists @ Huggs Thuggs

Mississippi Thrill @ Florence Fighters

New for 2010 - Team Two @ New for 2010 - Team Six

Maytown Mirkers @ East End Evolution

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds @ Shelby Cards

Dorton Street Sweepers @ Cincinnati Bail Bonds

Bushwood Country Club Gophers @ Richmond Outsiders

Boyle County Blue Devils @ Southern KY SubVets

Atwood Fighting' Amish @ West Kentucky Rams

New for 2010 - Team Four @ Possum Trot WarHogs

New for 2010 - Team Five @ New for 2010 - Team Three

  • Author

Let the trash talking begin

After looking over the roster of the team in your division I don't know if I want to be there.

 

:lol: Running scared already....

HT, weren't you in my division last time you were in the league?

I'm trying to decide if Jamal Charles is worthy of a keeper, he was a stud after LJ was ran out of town last year

Looks like a W in week 1 for me :D

 

I was looking for you in the playoff bracket from last year, but can't seem to find you??? :lol:

Injuries played a role :lol:

 

Couple that with bad management and I can see where there was a problem... :walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.