Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

I’d like to welcome the new members to the BGP Fantasy Football League. They are:

 

bigblueinsanity

CatsCatsCats

Hangman

Wildcat Dad

 

As well as three returning members (after sitting out a year):

 

1996

HammerTime

PutMeInCoach

 

 

Please make sure that you stop by the league site a get familiar with the rules. The same goes for anyone that has not done so yet this year.

 

League Website Link

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

And I just realized that the homepage is not up to date. I will get those corrections pushed back up again soon.

Thank you, I'm glad to be back. I just rolled, and heading to check out the new rules.

I rolled 506 just in case anyone wanted to know. Glad to be back guys.

mine was 745

I'm formally requesting that HT be placed in the Harrod division. :D

I'm formally requesting that HT be placed in the Harrod division. :D

 

A really good thread was once started saying..... Be careful what you wish for. :D

Oh you poor poor people. :D

 

I could really use the extra "bye weeks" that playing you twice would allow....:D

I could really use the extra "bye weeks" that playing you twice would allow....:D

 

I will be saving these posts for future reference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.