BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot, I figured you'd all be trying to join the Clay division...Like they say, in order to be the best you've gotta beat the best and well the road to the top goes through Junction City. :cool:

You call that a road ,that would be like a stroll in the Park going through Junction City. Easy like Sunday Morning if the other teams in that conference isn't stronger than that I will hunt another division since I am looking for competition.:lol::cool:

You call that a road ,that would be like a stroll in the Park going through Junction City. Easy like Sunday Morning if the other teams in that conference isn't stronger than that I will hunt another division since I am looking for competition.:lol::cool:

I'm sorry, what's that you were saying? I got distracted by my BGP Championship Trophy....

The Dice Rolls are:

025 - Wildcat Dad

369 - bigblueinsanity

413 - CatsCatsCats

506 - HammerTime

625 - Hangman

745.1 - 1996

745.2 - PutMeInCoach

Wildcat Dad can pick his team when ever he is ready

WildcatDad please pick a team that is available in the American Conference, you will see how easy of a conference that it is.

:laugh::notworthy:Jeez everyone trying too challenge the new guy, one week at a time . Hey this might be a fun league if everyone keeps hunting the big dogs or at least wanting to Challenge the Maniacs. But it looks like we may be heading to the National Conference to let Maniac Mania run wild on it. Will choose my team shortly and announce it to all the BGP ;SOON.:lol:

Florence Fighters are going to have a new look this year as they say goodbye to Westbrook.

However, Drew Brees will not be going anywhere.

Let me go look, but I'm pretty sure we've heard that same thing for 3-4 yrs now.:D