Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

Easy, you almost ran the table in reverse in '08 :D I lost a few games by less than 3 points and tie breakers :lol:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That all depends on which team you pick

 

I got you and I am pretty sure who I am taking considering my dice roll is pretty good.:thumb:

Florence Fighters are going to have a new look this year as they say goodbye to Westbrook.

 

However, Drew Brees will not be going anywhere.

Shoot, I figured you'd all be trying to join the Clay division...Like they say, in order to be the best you've gotta beat the best and well the road to the top goes through Junction City. :cool:

 

You call that a road ,that would be like a stroll in the Park going through Junction City. Easy like Sunday Morning if the other teams in that conference isn't stronger than that I will hunt another division since I am looking for competition.:lol::cool:

Looks like I may start out with a BYE the first week:rolleyes:.

You call that a road ,that would be like a stroll in the Park going through Junction City. Easy like Sunday Morning if the other teams in that conference isn't stronger than that I will hunt another division since I am looking for competition.:lol::cool:

 

I'm sorry, what's that you were saying? I got distracted by my BGP Championship Trophy....

WildcatDad please pick a team that is available in the American Conference, you will see how easy of a conference that it is.

  • Author

The Dice Rolls are:

 

025 - Wildcat Dad

369 - bigblueinsanity

413 - CatsCatsCats

506 - HammerTime

625 - Hangman

745.1 - 1996

745.2 - PutMeInCoach

 

Wildcat Dad can pick his team when ever he is ready

I'm sorry, what's that you were saying? I got distracted by my BGP Championship Trophy....

:laugh::laugh:So you was the Big Dog was you? Enjoy that trophy that was Pre-Maniacs.:

WildcatDad please pick a team that is available in the American Conference, you will see how easy of a conference that it is.

 

:laugh::notworthy:Jeez everyone trying too challenge the new guy, one week at a time . Hey this might be a fun league if everyone keeps hunting the big dogs or at least wanting to Challenge the Maniacs. But it looks like we may be heading to the National Conference to let Maniac Mania run wild on it. Will choose my team shortly and announce it to all the BGP ;SOON.:lol:

Conference championships don't get you a lifetime pass. You have to win it all to be in that club.

 

Learn something new every day, no worries for me in 2010, two rooks join the Boone division.

Easy, you almost ran the table in reverse in '08 :D

 

Snap:lol:

Florence Fighters are going to have a new look this year as they say goodbye to Westbrook.

 

However, Drew Brees will not be going anywhere.

 

Let me go look, but I'm pretty sure we've heard that same thing for 3-4 yrs now.:D

  • Author
Who owns the Butchers?
Thats Boondock

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.