Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

I will be saving these posts for future reference.

 

Shoot HT, after reading these I'm going to have to request being in your division too :lol:. :thumb:

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be saving these posts for future reference.

 

My team is the most successful team in the American Conference's brief, but storied history....You can save all the posts you want, you and everyone else will once again be at the Jailcats mercy. :D Heck I almost won the dang conference last year with Chad Henne as my QB. :lol:

^ That is pretty impressive. :lol: I will wait to talk trash after I see if I have any keepers.

  • Author

Dice Rolls so far:

 

025 - Wildcat Dad

506 - HammerTime

625 - Hangman

745 - 1996

Edited by Godot

  • Author
Ouch, 745..
I don't have it

PutMeInCoach should be put in the North if possible. Let's see if he's got the stuff to replace Cdirty

Welcome new guys!

 

Thanks really looking forward to the season.

Welcome new guys. I hopw you enjoy this league as much as I do. I have never played fantasy football with this many people and I love the challenge of fielding a competitive roster. Good luck to you all until it's your time to play me. I plan on improving off of my very successful rookie campaign.

Glad to finally be in. Look forward to winning. :D

Glad to finally be in. Look forward to winning. :D

 

Oh, optimism of the rooks...:lol:

So we're picking from pre-existing teams? I'm still trying to figure out how this thing works.

So we're picking from pre-existing teams? I'm still trying to figure out how this thing works.

 

Yes, your rolls determine the order in which you guys pick from the "ownerless" teams. You inherit their rosters, and can keep up to 2 players if you choose.

Glad to finally be in. Look forward to winning. :D

 

:laugh: I hear that Toilet Bowl game is tough to win, but I'm rooting for you.:thumb:

So we're picking from pre-existing teams? I'm still trying to figure out how this thing works.

 

Gosh...who let this guy in? lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.