Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks guys for helping with all the answers.

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
di

I don't talke much smack but since I have a lifetime membership (1st ever champion of the American Confernce) come on down to the Boone division. Amish vs Convicts could be a good rivarly.

Conference championships don't get you a lifetime pass. You have to win it all to be in that club.
Conference championships don't get you a lifetime pass. You have to win it all to be in that club.

 

:lol:

 

You tell 'em Godot:thumb:

:laugh: I hear that Toilet Bowl game is tough to win, but I'm rooting for you.:thumb:

 

Hey, easy, I won the Toilet bowl last year!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

My team is the most successful team in the American Conference's brief, but storied history....You can save all the posts you want, you and everyone else will once again be at the Jailcats mercy. :D Heck I almost won the dang conference last year with Chad Henne as my QB. :lol:

 

Moonshiners are staying health and taking you down this year !! :irked:

Welcome rooks. If I was you I would get down on my knees tonight and pray the good Lord puts you in the National Conference. The American conference is not the way to get started in this league. :lol:

Welcome rooks. If I was you I would get down on my knees tonight and pray the good Lord puts you in the National Conference. The American conference is not the way to get started in this league. :lol:

 

:laugh::laugh:Thanks for the warning but I got a feeling from the team I may pick I am going to bust the AFC wide open and with both barrels smoking. One Question ,Who is first for the MANIACS? MANIACS GOING TO RUN WILD :dancingpa:lol:

  • Author
:laugh::laugh:Thanks for the warning but I got a feeling from the team I may pick I am going to bust the AFC wide open and with both barrels smoking. One Question ,Who is first for the MANIACS? MANIACS GOING TO RUN WILD :dancingpa:lol:
That all depends on which team you pick
:laugh::laugh:Thanks for the warning but I got a feeling from the team I may pick I am going to bust the AFC wide open and with both barrels smoking. One Question ,Who is first for the MANIACS? MANIACS GOING TO RUN WILD :dancingpa:lol:

 

Please pick the Clay division....Nothing I'd like more than to lay the smack down on an overzealous rookie twice a year, especially one that's an overzealous Wildcats fan as well. :lol:

I am not a Rook so I guess none of this applies to me. :D

I am not a Rook so I guess none of this applies to me. :D

 

Nope, you're just an easy week...:D

Nope, you're just an easy week...:D

 

Well that settles it, I am getting in you division if I can. :taz::taz:

Godot how can we till which teams are available?

 

 

Nevermind I see it now. Duh. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.