BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

di

I don't talke much smack but since I have a lifetime membership (1st ever champion of the American Confernce) come on down to the Boone division. Amish vs Convicts could be a good rivarly.

Conference championships don't get you a lifetime pass. You have to win it all to be in that club.

My team is the most successful team in the American Conference's brief, but storied history....You can save all the posts you want, you and everyone else will once again be at the Jailcats mercy. :D Heck I almost won the dang conference last year with Chad Henne as my QB. :lol:

Moonshiners are staying health and taking you down this year !! :irked:

Welcome rooks. If I was you I would get down on my knees tonight and pray the good Lord puts you in the National Conference. The American conference is not the way to get started in this league. :lol:

:laugh::laugh:Thanks for the warning but I got a feeling from the team I may pick I am going to bust the AFC wide open and with both barrels smoking. One Question ,Who is first for the MANIACS? MANIACS GOING TO RUN WILD :dancingpa:lol:

:laugh::laugh:Thanks for the warning but I got a feeling from the team I may pick I am going to bust the AFC wide open and with both barrels smoking. One Question ,Who is first for the MANIACS? MANIACS GOING TO RUN WILD :dancingpa:lol:
That all depends on which team you pick

Please pick the Clay division....Nothing I'd like more than to lay the smack down on an overzealous rookie twice a year, especially one that's an overzealous Wildcats fan as well. :lol: