Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Welcome to the new members

Featured Replies

I'm going with Team Seven... Picking pretty close to the middle of each round, which is how I like it.

 

Plus, I'm not scared of UKMF. :sssh:

 

:banana: :banana:

 

Good luck....You're going to need it...:D

  • Replies 128
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
waiting.gif

Where's 1996 at? He know it's his turn to pick a team?

Sorry guys. Fleming Hooligans select .......................Team 2

:banana: :banana:

 

Good luck....You're going to need it...:D

 

I enjoy challenge and rivalry.. It's all good.

Sorry guys. Fleming Hooligans select .......................Team 2

 

Tough Division!!!

  • Author

All of you should have your invites and passwords to the MFL site in your email.

I enjoy challenge and rivalry.. It's all good.

 

:thumb: There will be plenty of both to go around in our division....Da Champ is still trying to draw up ways to beat the Jailcats head-to-head...:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.