Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Week 4)

Featured Replies

Anyone catch Phillips waving to camera in the dugout after he was picked off of first for being an idiot? :lol:

  • Replies 168
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its tough to get runs when your guy at the top of the order can't get on base.

 

How long does Dusty stick with Stubbs?

Its tough to get runs when your guy at the top of the order can't get on base.

 

How long does Dusty stick with Stubbs?

 

Well considering his track record I'm guessing September. He seems to have an infatuation with leadoff men who can really run......and not get on base. Although they are usually veterans like Patterson, Perez and Taveras.

Harang with 6 IP and 2 ER. Good to see.

  • Author
Harang with 6 IP and 2 ER. Good to see.

 

Safe to say he was due :lol:

 

Good to get the win tonight considering they will face Cy Young in this series.

Well considering his track record I'm guessing September. He seems to have an infatuation with leadoff men who can really run......and not get on base. Although they are usually veterans like Patterson, Perez and Taveras.

 

 

Stubbs has really struggled, as has Dickerson. I can't remember the last time the Reds had someone at the top of the order that could get on bases consistently. I guess we'd have to go all the way back to the days of Barry Larkin leading off, or perhaps Bip Roberts. He had one really good year with the Reds from what I can remember. Unfortunately I don't think the Reds have a solution for that problem right now.

Harang with 6 IP and 2 ER. Good to see.

 

 

Harang seemed to pitch more inside tonight than he has in the past.

I agree Stubbs is horrible hitting leadoff but who besides Dickerson can hit there?

This was only the 11th time in the last decade that the Reds won a game without an extra base hit.

I agree Stubbs is horrible hitting leadoff but who besides Dickerson can hit there?
Hanigan ...
Hanigan ...

It's a lot easier to hit 8th than leadoff.

I agree Stubbs is horrible hitting leadoff but who besides Dickerson can hit there?

 

Cabrera?

Cabrera?

 

 

Cabrera has actually struck out less times (6) than any of the other everyday starters , but his OBP is less than .300. He is also leading the team in RBI currently, so I think he's better suited hitting elsewhere.

It's a lot easier to hit 8th than leadoff.

 

 

Why? You usually see less strikes with the pitcher hitting behind you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.