Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Next

Featured Replies

^That's what I'm thinking too. I don't see how UK doesn't get 3 guys who can play inside this year. Kanter, then who? Jones I guess if he came but he seems like more of a 3/4 hybrid. Leslie would fill this hole but if UK strikes out with him who knows where they will go. I would hate to only have Harrellson coming off the bench in the post.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about one of those Chinese 7-footers out of left field?? :D

Thanks...so I take it Cothron will end up back at NC State if Leslie indeed commits there?

 

No, many feel that the reason he decommited was because he felt that Leslie was going to end up there, thus taking his minutes.

Lamb- UK

Selby- Kansas

Leslie- NC State

Jones- Hard to tell

 

I agree with you on this. Jones is going to be the biggest question mark. He would be a great addition but UK is a long way from home. I would love to get Jones and Terrance Ross as a package deal to be honest and those other schools can have Selby and Leslie.

Lamb- UK

Selby- Kansas

Leslie- NC State

Jones- Hard to tell

 

GT--Refresh my memory on Lamb; where does he fit and what is his skill set? Thanks!

Thanks...so I take it Cothron will end up back at NC State if Leslie indeed commits there?

 

Cothron no longer lists UK or NC State; I just talked to him today, actually:

 

Cothron's current list is: Auburn, Connecticut, Tennessee, Marquette and Alabama.

GT--Refresh my memory on Lamb; where does he fit and what is his skill set? Thanks!

 

He is a 2 guard who can shoot very well from what I have heard. I am assuming he could handle PG duties as well though. Last I heard slimy Steve Lavin is trying to keep him in NYC at the pathetic program St. Johns. What a disservice this kid will do to himself by going there.

Cothron no longer lists UK or NC State; I just talked to him today, actually:

 

Cothron's current list is: Auburn, Connecticut, Tennessee, Marquette and Alabama.

 

Cothron will most likely end up at Bama.

^That's what I'm thinking too. I don't see how UK doesn't get 3 guys who can play inside this year. Kanter, then who? Jones I guess if he came but he seems like more of a 3/4 hybrid. Leslie would fill this hole but if UK strikes out with him who knows where they will go. I would hate to only have Harrellson coming off the bench in the post.

 

Your not kidding or they may just have to let Knight/Lamb take 30-40 shots a game. :lol: Well still have Kanter assuming he is good to play, but would have to think he will have his games with foul trouble. Dang you Orton!

Lamb- UK

Selby- Kansas

Leslie- NC State

Jones- Hard to tell

 

That's surprising. I've been under the impression that Leslie was pretty solid on UK. What was his reasoning for backing out on the original NCST commitment?

That's surprising. I've been under the impression that Leslie was pretty solid on UK. What was his reasoning for backing out on the original NCST commitment?

Let's just say he's not as big on State as those around him. He's getting more than a subtle nudge to stay home and help save Lowe's job...

Let's just say he's not as big on State as those around him. He's getting more than a subtle nudge to stay home and help save Lowe's job...

 

To what degree is Wes involved--if at all?

Cothron no longer lists UK or NC State; I just talked to him today, actually:

 

.

 

I wonder how many calls these kids get a day.

I wonder how many calls these kids get a day.

 

Not as many now that Kelvin Sampson is out of college basketball.

To what degree is Wes involved--if at all?

 

I haven't heard of any involvement from Wes on Leslie...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.