April 15, 201016 yr GT--Refresh my memory on Lamb; where does he fit and what is his skill set? Thanks! Lamb is a combo guard who can shoot it at a big time level. He's a little more laid back than your typical NYC guard after 2 years at Oak Hill, but he still has a little of that NYC swagger in him. He would be a perfect compliment to Knight in the backcourt IMO...
April 15, 201016 yr Everyone needs to calm down about the inside players. Cal's offense truly only needs one inside presence. Harrellson might have to give us some minutes off the bench if somehow we don't land Leslie or Jones. I honestly believe we will get one of the two though. But if for some reason we don't there is no need to panic. We have players on roster that can play the 4 spot if that task is put on them. Miller being the perfect player to step up if need be and guard the opposing team's four spot. Like Cal said two or possibly three more players are going to fall to us. I really would love Lamb in a UK uniform. Our shooting could be tremendously better next year. I know Knight and Kanter are both solid shooters.
April 15, 201016 yr Lamb is a combo guard who can shoot it at a big time level. He's a little more laid back than your typical NYC guard after 2 years at Oak Hill, but he still has a little of that NYC swagger in him. He would be a perfect compliment to Knight in the backcourt IMO... :thumb:
April 15, 201016 yr Anthony Wroten Jr. (#9 in 2011) stated today that he now has a new leader...Kentucky...
April 15, 201016 yr What position and what kind of stats do you have about him. http://rivals.yahoo.com/basketballrecruiting/basketball/recruiting/player-Anthony-Wroten%20Jr.-70774
April 15, 201016 yr What position and what kind of stats do you have about him. I've been watching Wroten for almost 3 years now. He played up on a loaded 17U team from his 15U year with Payton Siva and Josh Smith. Very aggressive PG that I think projects best at SG if he can fix his jumper. I didn't catch one of his games last weekend but one of my partners on the road did and said it looked much improved from last year. He's very aggressive attacking the rim, and has the frame and lateral quickness to be a lock down defender as his career progresses...
April 15, 201016 yr Leslie was quoted as wanting to play with Knight in college and the only school they have in common is KY...Leslie will be in a Kentucky uniform next year! I'd be shocked if anything different happened.
April 15, 201016 yr Leslie was quoted as wanting to play with Knight in college and the only school they have in common is KY...Leslie will be in a Kentucky uniform next year! I'd be shocked if anything different happened. That's not what mommy wants him to do.
April 15, 201016 yr Anthony Wroten Jr. (#9 in 2011) stated today that he now has a new leader...Kentucky... First of all, that name seems eerily similar to yours when I read it. :lol: Secondly, that is awesome. Kentucky's 2011 recruiting class is shaping up to be the G.O.A.T.
April 15, 201016 yr That's not what mommy wants him to do. Mommy needs to get over herself then. It's his life and when he's in the league I'm sure she's going to be on his dollar. Let him go where he wants, even if that's not UK.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.