Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Next

Featured Replies

Since Coach Cal got a verbal from Michael Gilchrist and signed Brandon Knight. Who do you think he will get next to come to Kentucky.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Opinion Next may be CJ Leslie, closely followed by Jones .

I think we'll know about Lamb, Selby and Polson first.

 

Leslie and Jones will be another week or two

  • Author

Isnt Polson just a walk on or is cal going to give him a scholarship.

I think we'll know about Lamb, Selby and Polson first.

 

Leslie and Jones will be another week or two

 

Where do you think Lamb, Selby, Leslie, & Jones end up?

Lamb- UK

Selby- Kansas

Leslie- NC State

Jones- Hard to tell

I think we'll know about Lamb, Selby and Polson first.

 

Leslie and Jones will be another week or two

 

Are you hearing Selby to UK as well?

Are you hearing Selby to UK as well?

Selby is going to Kansas...

Lamb- UK

Selby- Kansas

Leslie- NC State

Jones- Hard to tell

 

Selby is going to Kansas...

 

What happened with Leslie?

 

It seemed as if he was almost a lock for UK.

 

I know Cal and Selby had some issues which is why he is committing to Kansas.

What happened with Leslie?

 

 

People close to him are pushing hard towards staying home and playing at NC State. I'm not ruling UK out by any means, but right now it seems they are fighting an uphill battle there...

People close to him are pushing hard towards staying home and playing at NC State. I'm not ruling UK out by any means, but right now it seems they are fighting an uphill battle there...

 

So what chances are you giving it that Leslie ends up at UK/NC State?

So what chances are you giving it that Leslie ends up at UK/NC State?

From what I've heard I'd say 60/40 State right now...

Selby is announcing his decision during the Jordan Brand Classic Saturday night. However, as GT said, it will most likely he Kansas.

From what I've heard I'd say 60/40 State right now...

 

Thanks...so I take it Cothron will end up back at NC State if Leslie indeed commits there?

Lamb- UK

Selby- Kansas

Leslie- NC State

Jones- Hard to tell

 

If this were to be the case UK will be pretty thin inside unless I'm missing something. Kanter only?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.