Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top QB's in NKY

Featured Replies

1. Chad Lawernce SK

2. Patrick Towles Highlands

3. Michael Kremer Campbell County

4. Conner Hempel Ryle

  • Replies 293
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Chad Lawernce SK

2. Patrick Towles Highlands

3. Michael Kremer Campbell County

4. Conner Hempel Ryle

 

I'd reverse Kremer and Towles, but I agree this is the top four and that Lawrence is #1. I think Kremer is right there though. Then a dropoff to both Towles and Hempel.

  • Author
I'd reverse Kremer and Towles, but I agree this is the top four and that Lawrence is #1. I think Kremer is right there though. Then a dropoff to both Towles and Hempel.

 

I have Lawrence and Towles the top 2 because they can run the ball to.

I have Lawrence and Towles the top 2 because they can run the ball to.

 

But Kremer is the clearcut best passer and that's worth something also when you're talking about QB's.

Who will be the QB at Newath this year? Cain or Hightchew?

 

I'd assume both would be top 5 in nky.

But Kremer is the clearcut best passer and that's worth something also when you're talking about QB's.

 

I'm certainly not convinced of that. Solid. Not yet outstanding. Probably will improve.

I'd reverse Kremer and Towles, but I agree this is the top four and that Lawrence is #1. I think Kremer is right there though. Then a dropoff to both Towles and Hempel.

 

I disagree, I feel Hempel and Towles have the best upside of the four players mentioned. If you want to talk about stats Lawrence and Kremer will probable be in the top of the stats catagory but that doesn't make them the best QB's in NKY. There is more involved with being the best Qb in NKY other than stats alone.

1. Chad Lawernce SK

2. Patrick Towles Highlands

3. Michael Kremer Campbell County

4. Conner Hempel Ryle

 

I definitely think this is the correct list. All are quality players and will have great years. As someone else stated there are many different ways to judge/rate qb's. Depending on what you are looking for or need from your qb, any of the above could be considered the "premier" Qb in NKy this year.

 

I use John Elway as an example he was one of the most prolific QB's in the NFL, for many years. However, the Superbowl years were some of his least impressive statistically. Depends on what you need from your QB.

I definitely think this is the correct list. All are quality players and will have great years. As someone else stated there are many different ways to judge/rate qb's. Depending on what you are looking for or need from your qb, any of the above could be considered the "premier" Qb in NKy this year.

 

I use John Elway as an example he was one of the most prolific QB's in the NFL, for many years. However, the Superbowl years were some of his least impressive statistically. Depends on what you need from your QB.

 

In my opinion, this would be a great thread for when the season is over. Why? I'll tell you why ,because the best QB will be the one that makes plays to help their team win. Maybe its that 40 yard pass that wins the game ,or maybe its that QB draw that wins the game. How about that one yard QB sneak that wins the game. The BEST QB will be the one that makes the best decisions in game situations. There is a lot more to QBing than running , throwing and stats. I almost forgot , football IQ .

In my opinion, this would be a great thread for when the season is over. Why? I'll tell you why ,because the best QB will be the one that makes plays to help their team win. Maybe its that 40 yard pass that wins the game ,or maybe its that QB draw that wins the game. How about that one yard QB sneak that wins the game. The BEST QB will be the one that makes the best decisions in game situations. There is a lot more to QBing than running , throwing and stats. I almost forgot , football IQ .

 

 

Yes but some of the ones mentioned do not make decisions. They follow direction.

But Kremer is the clearcut best passer and that's worth something also when you're talking about QB's.

 

I strongly disagree. When you throw 40 to 50 passes per game, you tend to throw for more yards. I think he is a very impressive QB...but to denote someone the clearcut favorite without much validity is...hmmm. :idunno:

Luckily this is something that should play itself out. Preseason ratings to me are pointless and I'm more interested to see how the season plays out. The QB position is somewhat easy to judge because it all comes down to wins. A QB can throw all over the field but if he doesn't get the wins then he won't be considered one of the best. JMO

Yes but some of the ones mentioned do not make decisions. They follow direction.

 

Yes, they do follow direction, but still make plenty of split second decisions.Think about it.

Towles will develop into one of the best QB's to play in NKY in a long time, mark that down. 6'5 and still growing from what I hear, has great leadership skills and is a true gamer. He will make plays this season that may make everyone say WOW. Last season he stepped in and did what it took to get the team to the finals and win it. I have a feeling next season he will showcase some of his talent.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.