Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

I think a good call there, hard foul, but not flagrant.

:thumb:

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
wow.. Butler has shot 14 FT this half compared to Duke's 3

 

 

Should have shot about 6-8 more.

They better call intentional/flagrant....Kellog your an idiot..............

 

:thumb:

 

On both points!

I love how many JJ Reddick jersey's that I have seen in the crowd.:laugh:

 

I am honestly considering buying his and Jay Williams' jersey. My two favorite Dukies.

Word? Clark Kellogg said it was a block so I guess it was a block. My fault.

 

Seriously man that was a block. It just was.

Monster possession here.

 

Duke 58

Butler 55

 

3:29

  • Author

O-V-E-R-T-H-E-B-A-C-K.................................

Love the Hoosiers music.

 

I want to see 5 passes....

Another game where Butler can't buy a FG.

 

And it is still a one possession game.

O-V-E-R-T-H-E-B-A-C-K.................................

 

 

 

how in the world could you see it, it didnt even show Zoubek, just showed the ball going back out top from his tip

And it is still a one possession game.

It's crazy isn't it?

  • Author
how in the world could you see it, it didnt even show Zoubek, just showed the ball going back out top from his tip

 

Get a bigger tv.......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.