April 6, 201016 yr 5 calls against Duke to start the half, think the refs talked about it at half? I would bet so.
April 6, 201016 yr Author 5 calls against Duke to start the half, think the refs talked about it at half? I would bet so. Then they sit Howard down on that one.................hahahaha
April 6, 201016 yr Author We should hear no more whining about the fouls... You've got to be joking? Zoubak should have 19 fouls.....and the last call on Howard? You love you some dukies don't you.
April 6, 201016 yr You've got to be joking? Zoubak should have 19 fouls.....and the last call on Howard? You love you some dukies don't you. I think you should set your hate to Duke aside and relize that the refs are missing calls for BOTH.. its not just in Duke's favor.
April 6, 201016 yr Howard's third foul was a joke, but he had to draw some attention from the refs with his prior rough play against Zoubek. I noticed one of the Butler players fake a groin shot on Scheyer's three.
April 6, 201016 yr That looked like a possible goaltend there....Ball appeared to be touching the rim still IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.