April 6, 201016 yr Butler can't get a call when they go to the rim. Thought the Dogs knocked it out on just before the TV timeout. Can the Dogs keep it up?
April 6, 201016 yr I'm still trying to figure out how that was a foul on Howard? He went flying farther in the air after the collision so it was on him.
April 6, 201016 yr Author How was that not a foul when #20 for Butler goes to the rim? Duke in the bonus on next foul.
April 6, 201016 yr Author If it's a physical game, Duke wins easily. Like I said, I think we all know how this one ends......its a shame too, play the game the right way and call a foul when one occurs and Butler wins...........
April 6, 201016 yr Author This ballgame is over..............officials have taken over..................
April 6, 201016 yr Foul....Foul....walk.....can't they call anything on Duke. I hate the Blue Devils! Come on Butler!
April 6, 201016 yr Just re winded the last non walk call. Clearly 3 steps. Gross, this makes me sick.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.