Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great play by Butler to get back in this one. Hats off to their young coach and tough team.

  • Author

Interesting, no replays after the non-calls on Duke........

Great play by Butler to get back in this one. Hats off to their young coach and tough team.

 

Agreed. They came out after that TO ready to play.

  • Author

JUMP BALL????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did they get a jump ball out of that?

 

Either a foul or a walk. :idunno:

  • Author
Give it a rest man

 

 

After that call right there how can someone tell me to give it a rest?

:lol: So the first possession I've seen of the game was this last one....Under no circumstance could what just occurred ever remotely be a jump ball. WOW!

I wish Jay Bilas was on here to give the refs heck! I love when he criticizes them.I like Nantz but Kellogg sucks.

This thread is comical. I love the Duke hatred being shown. LOVE IT.

After that call right there how can someone tell me to give it a rest?

 

This entire thread is you talking about the refs, come on:deadhorse:

This thread is comical. I love the Duke hatred being shown. LOVE IT.

 

Never gets old :ylsuper:

This thread is comical. I love the Duke hatred being shown. LOVE IT.

 

I haven't seen any of the game before the jump ball call...Do you honestly feel that was anything at all resembling a jump ball?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.