Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

That is the look of a coach that knows he is being jobbed..............

 

 

Awful call.........BLOCK....jump step right into the guy.

 

 

I'll give you that one, bad call

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Zoubak going to complain after that call.......Dodson did less should have T'd him up:sssh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is the look of a coach that knows he is being jobbed..............

 

 

Awful call.........BLOCK....jump step right into the guy.

 

It's easy to sit here and say that. Try making the call in live speed. When I saw it happen live, I thought the correct call was made.

 

So far I've seen the last couple minutes of the 1st half, and the entire 2nd, and I must say I don't see what you're seeing. The refs have missed quite a few calls, but they've gone both ways.

I'll give you that one, bad call

 

Should have been an and 1 to cut the lead to 1 and Scheyer's third. Huge missed call.

  • Author

Honestly its been a competitive game..........I'll only complain on the really:lol::popcorn::clap: bad ones from no on.............

Awful call, could be a turning point.

 

Great, another 'game changing call'.

 

How come no one is talking about all of the easy shots that Howard has missed? If he makes half of those easy shots, Butler is up 8 points right now.

  • Author
It's easy to sit here and say that. Try making the call in live speed. When I saw it happen live, I thought the correct call was made.

 

So far I've seen the last couple minutes of the 1st half, and the entire 2nd, and I must say I don't see what you're seeing. The refs have missed quite a few calls, but they've gone both ways.

 

 

Its the hardest call to make in basketball, but in real speed............

Great, another 'game changing call'.

 

How come no one is talking about all of the easy shots that Howard has missed? If he makes half of those easy shots, Butler is up 8 points right now.

 

Just stating the obvious. Notice you did not disagree with my opinion on the call being awful. Howard has not had too many "easy" shots or are you saying Duke's defense is soft?

Those darn Dukies are doing the little things to pull this one out darn it.

Butler deserves to lose this game. They've now missed 3 wide open layups.

Six points for Duke on inbounds.

Take it right at Zoubek.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.