Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

Duke 6-4

 

There will be no fouls called on Duke on blocks or over the back.........and tic tacs on Butler getting over screens......

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How often do you see Zoubek draw the charges before the NCAA? He's really improved his foot work..

Well, DIRECTV does not want me to watch this game apparently.

Great game at this point.

Nevermind... My local CBS was experiencing technical difficulties, but they opened up the New York distant network so I can watch now.

Big play. 11:05 left and Norad has 2 fouls for Butler. More entertaining game than I thought it would be. Can't help but believe Duke's depth will wear the Dogs down in the end.

  • Author
How often do you see Zoubek draw the charges before the NCAA? He's really improved his foot work..

 

Honestly, I'm about to turn it off because I know how this ends...........

Honestly, I'm about to turn it off because I know how this ends...........

 

Yeah, but don't turn it off just yet. I still watched The Alamo all the way through even though I knew the ending. :lol:

  • Author

Zoubak should have 3 fouls...........

  • Author

Mack is a player......and Coach k will get a make-up call in the next 2 trips.....

  • Author

And there it is on Howard...his 2nd.

Howard has 2 as well. Big blow to the Bulldogs.

  • Author

20-18 Butler

  • Author

No foul?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.