Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

oh, maybe we should go for Duke, or better yet lets get some gas and play with fire crackers, that's what I'd rather do.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This entire thread is you talking about the refs, come on:deadhorse:

 

Are you watching the same game as us?:rolleyes:

Never gets old :ylsuper:

 

Why don't you log off and watch the game. Then move to North Carolina.

  • Author

Your right my Duke hatred is summed up on that no call on Zoubak right there.......anyone watching this game that is not a Duke lover clearly sees what is happening............

Great first half.

 

Got to say only one thing. Zoubek gets away with an over the back more than any 7'1" guy I've seen since Uwe Blab. :lol:

 

Good game by both teams. No one backing down. Just the way you want it.

I haven't seen any of the game before the jump ball call...Do you honestly feel that was anything at all resembling a jump ball?

 

Ref jumped the gun on that one, when he blew it though it was looking like it would be a jump ball.

 

All these posts though are making it seem like its all one sided, when its not. People do get blinded by hatred though...

This entire thread is you talking about the refs, come on:deadhorse:

 

Ahem. Don't I count??? :D:idunno:

This thread is the funniest thing I've read in a while....:lol: Thanks guys, I needed a laugh.

Great first half.

 

Got to say only one thing. Zoubek gets away with an over the back more than any 7'1" guy I've seen since Uwe Blab. :lol:

 

Good game by both teams. No one backing down. Just the way you want it.

 

It's not an over the back if the guy is taller than his opponent and just reaches out his arms, you can't punish a guy just for being taller.

Ref jumped the gun on that one, when he blew it though it was looking like it would be a jump ball.

 

All these posts though are making it seem like its all one sided, when its not. People do get blinded by hatred though...

 

Like I said, I haven't seen anything before that so I can't comment on that. That call was one of the worst calls I've seen in a game, and in all reality it went Butler's way because he took about 3-4 steps...

  • Author

Telling stats.

 

Duke in bonus with 8 minutes to go in half.

 

Butler has 2 starters with 2 fouls with about 10 to go in half.

 

Duke - 9 FTA

 

Butler - 4 FTA

 

Player fouls

 

Duke - 5

 

Butler - 8

 

 

I said in the prediction thread Duke will double up Butler in FTA's..........

It's not an over the back if the guy is taller than his opponent and just reaches out his arms, you can't punish a guy just for being taller.

 

Sure you can, if the little guy is blocking him out. If not, you're correct.

Like I said, I haven't seen anything before that so I can't comment on that. That call was one of the worst calls I've seen in a game, and in all reality it went Butler's way because he took about 3-4 steps...

 

Indeed, but you won't see anybody else say that on here. :lol: I don't even bother to fight back most of the times. But this is providing a good halftime laugh at the moment. :lol:

Ref jumped the gun on that one, when he blew it though it was looking like it would be a jump ball.

 

All these posts though are making it seem like its all one sided, when its not. People do get blinded by hatred though...

 

I Don't like Duke. I have to live with them down here.

 

I've seen some bad calls go Duke's way. I've seen some others go Butler's. I've called them the way I see them and neither is the reason for the score right now. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.