Duke/Butler Updates

NEXT

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right my Duke hatred is summed up on that no call on Zoubak right there.......anyone watching this game that is not a Duke lover clearly sees what is happening............

Great first half.

Got to say only one thing. Zoubek gets away with an over the back more than any 7'1" guy I've seen since Uwe Blab. :lol:

Good game by both teams. No one backing down. Just the way you want it.

I haven't seen any of the game before the jump ball call...Do you honestly feel that was anything at all resembling a jump ball?

Ref jumped the gun on that one, when he blew it though it was looking like it would be a jump ball.

All these posts though are making it seem like its all one sided, when its not. People do get blinded by hatred though...

Great first half.

Got to say only one thing. Zoubek gets away with an over the back more than any 7'1" guy I've seen since Uwe Blab. :lol:

Good game by both teams. No one backing down. Just the way you want it.

It's not an over the back if the guy is taller than his opponent and just reaches out his arms, you can't punish a guy just for being taller.

Ref jumped the gun on that one, when he blew it though it was looking like it would be a jump ball.

All these posts though are making it seem like its all one sided, when its not. People do get blinded by hatred though...

Like I said, I haven't seen anything before that so I can't comment on that. That call was one of the worst calls I've seen in a game, and in all reality it went Butler's way because he took about 3-4 steps...

Telling stats.

Duke in bonus with 8 minutes to go in half.

Butler has 2 starters with 2 fouls with about 10 to go in half.

Duke - 9 FTA

Butler - 4 FTA

Player fouls

Duke - 5

Butler - 8

I said in the prediction thread Duke will double up Butler in FTA's..........

Like I said, I haven't seen anything before that so I can't comment on that. That call was one of the worst calls I've seen in a game, and in all reality it went Butler's way because he took about 3-4 steps...

Indeed, but you won't see anybody else say that on here. :lol: I don't even bother to fight back most of the times. But this is providing a good halftime laugh at the moment. :lol:

I Don't like Duke. I have to live with them down here.

I've seen some bad calls go Duke's way. I've seen some others go Butler's. I've called them the way I see them and neither is the reason for the score right now. :thumb: