Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

It's not an over the back if the guy is taller than his opponent and just reaches out his arms, you can't punish a guy just for being taller.

 

Just watch when he sits screen next half, he could be called everytime.

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure you can, if the little guy is blocking him out. If not, you're correct.

 

Your right, but standing in front of majority of the time isn't blocking out.

Why don't you log off and watch the game. Then move to North Carolina.

 

Am I not allowed to have an opinion on here?:ohbrother:

 

As for this thread, I am done before I find myself on the outside looking in. GRC good luck.

It's not an over the back if the guy is taller than his opponent and just reaches out his arms, you can't punish a guy just for being taller.

 

Look, I'm not the one bantering about the refs except it's been a little obvious with Zoubek in more than one game. If you can't see him climbing the back then maybe the blue glasses are in your way more than mine. :thumb:

Just watch when he sits screen next half, he could be called everytime.

 

While most likely true, almost all post players set illegal screens every single time. If they called them all the games would be 4-5 hours long. :lol:

Have fun with this thread fellas, I'm off until later once the Duke game is over. I'm going to enjoy this last half and will hopefully be celebrating tonight.

:ylsuper:

Yes, I am watching the game not the refs. Love how the board is being set up to give all credit to the refs and not Duke. I sure wish the refs would have shown up when Butler went on the 7-0 run to take a 27-26 lead. And it's only a 1 point game at the half, but yeah, that's the refs fault.:rolleyes::puke:

The refs are missing a lot of calls, its not only just for Duke.

been numerous times Butler has went over the back and nothin been called.

Just watch when he sits screen next half, he could be called everytime.

 

Zoubek could get called for a moving screen virtua:idunno:lly every time......maybe they don't call it because he does t every time.

The refs are missing a lot of calls, its not only just for Duke.

been numerous times Butler has went over the back and nothin been called.

Yep. They let them play one minute then call touch fouls the next.

  • Author

Butler got away with one.........

  • Author
:sssh::lol:

 

 

I call'em like I see'em....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.