Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Butler Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 228
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kellog proving he loves some Dukies saying Howard flopped.....................

Zoubak just killed a guy

Kellogg was convinced he embellished it. I think a foul could have been called on either player, but I don't see the embellishment. Zoubek threw him with that arm.

Butler with a shot to win the National Title.. wow.

Im a nervous wreck! I like Mack so much and want Butler so much you would think I was watching UK with 13 left down 1. Geez.

Shelvin Mack, drive to the hoop.

I have a feeling Howard's going to get loose on a pick and roll and will go to the line for two.

Taking it out of the corner is tough.

Please get the ball inbounds...

Only one chance now.

You know, despite myself, my leg is bouncing pretty nervously now. This has been a great game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.