Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dinner....what did you do?

Featured Replies

Tonight I seared Sea Bass with a nice white wine butter sauce, sauteed mushrooms, and roasted asparagus....here's the final results....

sea bass #2.jpg

Looks great! And you got to eat it barefooted, too. :thumb:

 

Love Sea Bass. It and Tilapia are about the only fish I'll eat anymore.

I had a #2 at Wendys. We almost never cook dinner at our house.

  • Author
Looks great! And you got to eat it barefooted, too. :thumb:

 

Love Sea Bass. It and Tilapia are about the only fish I'll eat anymore.

 

that's my mother-in-law's foot....hahahaha

Looks good, RP, and you also get some points for presentation, I'm way to lazy to make my plate look that fancy.

The girlfriend and I grilled some steaks and also shrimp seasoned with garlic butter, it was VERY GOOD! I love having a girlfriend that can cook.

Tilapia baked with tomatoes and green onions with steamed veggies.

Tilapia baked with tomatoes and green onions with steamed veggies.

 

My room mates had alot to drink last night and decided to make Tilapia at about 2 am last night and it was EXCELLENT!

Burgers and dogs on the grill.

Mrs. Hearsay did a pork loin sauteed in a mushroom wine sauce, risotto, we also had asparagus steamed with lemon, butter and capers. Excellent.

Dewey's Pizza sans meat

I was exhausted so I ordered Bearno's delivery. Mostacelli with marinara and mushrooms and a salad. Oh...and brownie bites with raspberry sauce. Can't forget the best part of the meal. :D

Looks great! And you got to eat it barefooted, too. :thumb:

 

Love Sea Bass. It and Tilapia are about the only fish I'll eat anymore.

What? No Grouper? :idunno:
What? No Grouper? :idunno:
I almost foundered on seafood the first few years I lived here. Don't care for it much anymore. Grouper tends to be a heavier fish. It's OK fried or broiled, but not baked. When I have fish, I like it light and flaky.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.