Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How long before...

Featured Replies

The fire coach Cal talk starts? :popcorn:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fire coach Cal talk starts? :popcorn:

 

You make no sense whatsoever.

Why would there be any such talk. That makes no sense. He's earned the respect and admiration of the Big Blue Nation and took us to the Elite 8 for pete's sake.:rolleyes:

I'll start the talk:

 

Fire wc2008.

 

:lol:

The sad thing is I am not shocked at all someone started this thread.

How true Hammertime!!!

Well Tubby won it all in his first year, and still felt the heat by year 5.

 

So for Cal I'll say it heats up right around year 3 if he isn't in the final four.

When you are at UK winning just makes the pot that much hotter if you don't go far in March.

Wow..Where have all these bandwagon WV fans came from?

 

There not bandwagon fans. They were fans 50 years ago, the last time they made it this far haha.

There not bandwagon fans. They were fans 50 years ago, the last time they made it this far haha.

 

:lol:

Well Tubby won it all in his first year, and still felt the heat by year 5.

 

So for Cal I'll say it heats up right around year 3 if he isn't in the final four.

When you are at UK winning just makes the pot that much hotter if you don't go far in March.

 

Depending upon his recruiting....I'd say he has til year 4 before he starts feeling the heat if no Final Four, maybe year 3 though.

  • Author
I'll start the talk:

 

Fire wc2008.

 

Well at least they won't have to vacate a final 4 victory! :D

I will be at Keenland next week with my Markers bottle in hand seeking an autograph from Coach Cal. If I'm lucky to win the lottery, My words to Cal will be THANK YOU!

Well at least they won't have to vacate a final 4 victory! :D

 

You are more certain of Huggins tactics than most.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.