Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wc2008

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wc2008

  1. It also helps to be a hunting pal of the superintendant. :sssh:
  2. Anyone have any details on this game?
  3. Congrats and good luck.
  4. I love the Indian spirit shown in here :rolleyes:
  5. Lets say I'm looking through Eagle colored glasses and leave it at that :sssh:
  6. labradford,how many kids do have that go the this school?
  7. I was thinking it was in Tennesse somewhere.
  8. I don't know what is going on there are some people who really are upset with this. I'm willing to bet that some of people aren't even involved with this team.
  9. congrats! Where is Union located?
  10. Sounds like a lot of people worring about themselves instead of the team
  11. Always good to see a young person doing well! congrats!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.