March 27, 201016 yr UT through to their first Elite 8. Who'd have thought the SEC would get two into the Elite 8?
March 27, 201016 yr Author Good no call on the last play...but a nice try on the flop by OSU. I'll admit, live, he sold me pretty well on it.
March 27, 201016 yr I'll admit, live, he sold me pretty well on it. A little, but I thought it was a good no call. Obviously in slow motion you could tell it was a clean block.
March 27, 201016 yr Good no call on the last play...but a nice try on the flop by OSU. :thumb: The two OSU assistant coaches should be ashamed of themselves too going 30 feet out on the floor to whine to the officials.
March 27, 201016 yr SEC gets 2 in the Elite 8; the mighty Big East gets 1 :thumb: When's the parade???
March 27, 201016 yr SEC gets 2 in the Elite 8; the mighty Big East gets 1 :thumb: The most imporant question is who gets one in the Final Four? :sssh:
March 27, 201016 yr Author Personally, I think UT is in better shape at this point than UK as far as teams in the way. I like them against either Northern Iowa or Michigan State, and I'd give them a good chance in the Final Four though Butler and K-State are playing very well right now. UK has the game that terrifies me in West Virginia, and Duke or Baylor are two strong teams.
March 27, 201016 yr When's the parade??? You have to admit that Big East Basketball fan crow like SEC Football fans. Only difference is the SEC has some National Championships in the last 5 years to back it up.
March 27, 201016 yr :thumb: The two OSU assistant coaches should be ashamed of themselves too going 30 feet out on the floor to whine to the officials. :thumb:
March 27, 201016 yr :laugh:Why do you want an invitation? :thumb: You kidding? He is going to be the Grand Marshall :cool:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.