Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 76 Ohio State 73

Featured Replies

I called a Tennessee win by seven.

 

Where's my shirt?

I didn't realize 76-73=7...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesn't, but it's closer than the other predictions.

 

Like tallest of the midgets. :D

I almost put OSU in my top 4 teams left with a shot to win the title. UT really made some big plays when they needed them.

When's the parade???

 

Right now SEC baby!

Outside of the way he wears his headband, I really like and respect Wayne Chism.

 

He brings it every game, isn't one of the trash-talkers (or so it seems), and is the only likable Volunteer - ever.

Big props to Pearl. He is proving this year that he is a really really good coach IMO.

Big props to Pearl. He is proving this year that he is a really really good coach IMO.

 

Or that Matta isn't a really good coach, unless he has supreme talent.

I really thought Tennessee was getting jobbed by the officials. I think this game was the worst officiated game in the tournament thus far. The only reason Ohio State was in this game late was because of officiating.

Or that Matta isn't a really good coach, unless he has supreme talent.

 

OSU was not supposed to be this good this year. Evan Turner has carried them throughout, but you can't blame this one on Thad.

Or that Matta isn't a really good coach, unless he has supreme talent.

 

Huh? :idunno:

A little, but I thought it was a good no call. Obviously in slow motion you could tell it was a clean block.

 

Would it have been a 'good no call' if it had been UK putting up the shot?

 

Might be a scenario to ponder in the Finals....:idunno:

Would it have been a 'good no call' if it had been UK putting up the shot?

 

Might be a scenario to ponder in the Finals....:idunno:

 

You really think he got fouled? Nobody can be that biased.

Tennessee plays as wild as deer in heat, but they were able to hang on and win this one.

Honestly, I didn't think they'd have this much trouble with the Buckeyes. I thought they'd win by 10 or more. They're deeper and have more talent imo. Once they got their 5 air balls out of the way they settled down and played more under control.

Huh? :idunno:

 

I think he is a fantastic recruiter, I just don't think he's a good coach.

 

The Buckeyes ended the season with a bunch of wins against the absolute worst teams in the Big 10 and it hyped that team up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.