March 21, 201016 yr We really need to do a better job with our FT's. It will catch up to us eventually. It did just 2 seasons ago :sssh:
March 21, 201016 yr UK did a great job gaining some separation with Aminu on the pine. If they can pound it inside early and get his 4th Wake has no chance...
March 21, 201016 yr Cal has to convince the kids to play even harder in the second half. Just bury wake till the buzzer.
March 21, 201016 yr Cal has to convince the kids to play even harder in the second half. Just bury wake till the buzzer. that's what I hope and pray for. You have to remember, I live down here (an hour from Winston-Salem) and will have to move if we blow this game. :scared: And I don't want to have to move! :irked:
March 21, 201016 yr Darius Miller looks like a different person out there. Hope he plays like this the rest of the game, and tourney. Kentucky is up 16 and Patterson only has 2 points. It seems like every game a different player for UK steps up and plays great.
March 21, 201016 yr that's what I hope and pray for. You have to remember, I live down here (an hour from Winston-Salem) and will have to move if we blow this game. :scared: And I don't want to have to move! :irked: Haha good luck to you...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.