March 21, 201016 yr Half-time tourney thoughts: Who's the next to lose from the Big East? I think Cuse and WVU are both in serious trouble tomorrow...
March 21, 201016 yr Half-time tourney thoughts: Who's the next to lose from the Big East? Cuse will have their hands full without A.O. The Sweet 16 is going to be an interesting field.
March 21, 201016 yr I think Cuse and WVU are both in serious trouble tomorrow... It's kind of odd because most would agree they're stronger than Pitt. All three have tough match-ups though.
March 21, 201016 yr It's kind of odd because most would agree they're stronger than Pitt. All three have tough match-ups though. It wouldn't shock me at all to see all 3 lose. Just one of those years for the league in the tournament...
March 21, 201016 yr I think Cuse and WVU are both in serious trouble tomorrow...I sure hope Cuse goes down!
March 21, 201016 yr I sure hope Cuse goes down! The Zags are big enough and can certainly shoot over the zone. If Bouldin and Gray are hot there could be at least 2 #1s gone before the Sweet 16...
March 21, 201016 yr Cats better come out with the same intensity. First five or six minutes will be a key to the game for both teams. I hope UK still has this size lead or bigger at the 15:00 mark. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.