Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky /Wake Forest Updates

Featured Replies

People should save these comments from us....:lol:

 

I feel dirty.

 

 

Me too. I'm going to go shower now.

  • Replies 205
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha Darius. I'm starting to laugh every time he makes a shot.

Great defense.

 

Love seeing Miller play so well.

Playing very well!!! Keep it up!!!

Stating the obvious here, but if this is the Darius Miller we're going to get for the rest of the tournament, I'm having a hard time seeing UK lose...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.